Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TF2 Blog Post: Incoming!

Playstuff Member .ps MaDsPLoiTz's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Oh cool, I was wondering what I got that for =$
    I renamed on Steam to 784. Madsploitz is a silly name, and was from absolutely ages ago, so I don't use it anymore.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    well I aint going to heaven and i still aint got no hats even more nooying all I got was a repeat blutswager thigy which I already had two of... oh noes

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    im not too bothered about losing my pan, although it is sad what bugs me is if i had got it on an idle server there would be no problem, i used the idler for 2 reasons, 1 because my pc is in my bedroom and has a really loud fan while its running games and 2. i didnt feel like leaving it running a game which puts strain on its hardware when the idler did the same thing with no strain (or making my pc sound like its taking off all night)

if they did this they should do the same to the people who used the idle servers also, i dont really care about not getting a halo, i think it looks silly, but it does make aiming the huntsman alot easier aim for the halo and the dip will make it a headshot most of the time

Season 1 now in progress!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries
    I think its just the third party program faking the tf2 client they had a problem with. Not so much the Idling.
    The operating costs of salvation are through the roof.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    yeah i can understand that, i suppose as much as anything else it probably would have led to accounts getting hacked, maybe not by the guys who made the idler but it would have been easy to fake one to mine your steam details

im glad it at least made them up the drop rate on hats though, at its peak there were over 10,000 people using the idle program showing just how much people want hats, now lets hope they implement the system to craft duplicates into items you want soon theyve left the trading too long imo, everyone has had about 5 of most weapons and dropped countless amounts too, hats will be the only thing left to trade and not many people even have them

Season 1 now in progress!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12