Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Forum Mafia #13 - Town Wins

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Forum Mafia #13 - Day 2 (in progress)

Vote Count as of Sat 8th Nov @ 9 am

1 Hawk............(Rev)
    1 Rev...............(Hawk)
    0 Gunmens
    0 Seric
    0 Sn0w
    0 TinyTim
    0 Vox

5 players not voting.......(Gunmens, TinyTim, Seric, Vox, Sn0w)

[From top to bottom: Counts are ordered highest to lowest, and then oldest first]
    [From left to right: Votes are shown in the order the votes were cast]
    Last edited by Apoc; 08-11-2014 at 13:21.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Vote Count as of Sat 8th Nov @ 9 am

1 Hawk............(Rev)
    1 Vox...............(Hawk)
    0 Seric
    0 TinyTim
    0 Gunmens
    0 Sn0w
    0 Rev

5 players not voting.......(Gunmens, TinyTim, Seric, Vox, Sn0w)

[From top to bottom: Counts are ordered highest to lowest, and then oldest first]
    I think Hawk voted for Rev not me
    Last edited by Apoc; 08-11-2014 at 13:21.
    Cookie given from: Apoc.ps

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I knew that too...don't know what's wrong with me!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I'm thinking of Friday/Saturday for the next deadline, that gives Hawk plenty of time to catch up.

You guys could also use FoS instead of votes if you want (to prevent the day ending before Hawk returns), I will add them into the votecounts in their own sections.
    Cookie given from: Vox

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I didn't realize pointing out errors or oddities in someones comments was defensive, especially since I was the one who started that line of argument, but hey ho :-)

I am away from tomorrow through to the following monday, but I will do my best to get on as much as possible and not hold up everyone as it is already being quite a long one( if it continues at this rate anyway!)
    Burning Ice and Biting Flame!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I'm on a business trip tomorrow for a night...

Playstuff Member .ps 201TinyTim's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Maybe all the mafia are going away for a crime convention VOTE: Hawk, Rev AND Vox. Damn scum must have recruited another traitor
    4 People have given a Cookie to 201TinyTim: almightybob.ps, AngryPotato, Rev.ps, Vox

gunmens

Vote: Hawk

He is the most suspicious atm on my list and the game seems to be slowing down.

He saying i have to be mafia followed by im definitely town is just showing he is either trying to back out of a situation or not paying attention fully and in this game that isn't something we can afford to have as a town

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Ok so these are my thoughts we have 7 players left, 2 confirmed townies myself and tiny, so that leaves 5 of you lot, which 2 are town, 1 power role: doc or 1shot and 2 mafia. Now our power role coming forward would help us but only to make an educated guess more than anything else and you are tinys backup, so that allows him with his investigations tonight which should give us some great results.

Now for the 5 of you we really need to come to some sound conclusion on who is who.

Hawk has long been suspicious to me, however all this talk of lynching him is a bad idea imo as if hawk is mafia than his accomplice would have to be vox. I feel this push on Hawk is a screen which maybe of my own doing, with mafia playing off my suspicions on him and then my trust with everyone that I am town, would you believe a townie ... yes. That's why I am starting to believe he is town, and how do I think vox would be his accomplice IF he did turn out to be mafia? Because the other three of you have been all over him like a rash. IMO - probably innocent, well worth a night check.

Gunmens has been very quiet himself, not much voting going out or in tbh, the only vote against the remaining five you have is hawk. This leaves a lot of position open to where you could be in our line-up. You could be allied to any of vox, rev or seric. Really suspicious at this point but who could his friend be??

Rev this is a little more interesting, been active took quite a bit flak and given some too, has an on-going war of words and votes with seric, also has votes against hawk, so this helps narrow the field immensely to his potential mafia friends as gunmens or vox. A little less suspicious Imho I am leaning towards town.

Seric as above really with Rev his allies could be Gunmens or Vox, Seric really got me suspicious on day 1 with something he said but atm it alludes me to what it was, I know his usually aggressive stance on day1 and usually applaud it, however after tinys reveal of me as a fellow town his reaction was a little well staged imo. Could seric be the mafia kingpin or am I just being a little too over reading into things. Watch this space - depends where the cookie crumbles on this.

Vox well what can I say, youre the only one of the five who has the potential to work with any of the others - this gives mea great sense of distrust, I get you managed to make youre way through day 1 and seen the achievement will you mange day 2? Maybe but youre being too passive imo, and that will make you a target one way or another. mafia and youre withholding, town and an easy night pick for mafia without any links. I thinking one of the mafia is between yourself and gunmens, however at this time I think gunmens is more suspicious, the vote against hawk at this hour of the day is to try gentle move the game along with a town killed during the lynch in my opinion.

Vote gunmens then it would be a choice probably between seric and rev for his accomplice.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I don't see how I am being passive or could be accomplice to anyone (exchange between me and Rev for example).

I do not think Rev is mafia, but I could be wrong. The others I am still not sure about. If I vote for hawk or gunmens here I will get accused of bandwagoning and they are the two I feel most suspicious about.

Also, your last sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0w View Post
    ... the vote against hawk at this hour of the day is to try gentle move the game along with a town killed during the lynch in my opinion...
    makes it seem like you want a townie lynched... I assume that meant to say without?

FoS gunmens

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

sorry i'm tired and phrased that wrong, though I didn't mean to say without. The move by gunmens this late in the day is a subtle but deliberate move to attempt and get a town killed during the lynching phase.

Better ??

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Ha, yes. Sorry for being a pedant!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Vote Count as of Tue 11th Nov @ 2 pm

2 Hawk............(Rev, gunmens)
    1 Gunmens.....(Sn0w) + [FoS: Vox]
    1 Rev...............(Hawk)
    0 Seric
    0 Sn0w
    0 TinyTim
    0 Vox

2 players not voting..................................(TinyTim, Seric)
    1 player not voting, but posted a FoS.......(Vox)

Administrator
    L4D2 Group Co-ordinator
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Hey hey, I'm back.

I didn't call gunmens mafia OR town. While he's seemingly town, he's the only one who I think fits as a partner to who I believe to be mafia, therefore he's logically mafia too. Maybe I explained it too confusing (and still am)
    Last.Played

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Hey hey, I'm back.

I didn't call gunmens mafia OR town. While he's seemingly town, he's the only one who I think fits as a partner to who I believe to be mafia, therefore he's logically mafia too. Maybe I explained it too confusing (and still am)
    I think you need to apply names to your statements! Too many he's...

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Question for all the remaing five suspects, who are youre most suspivious two people? Be brave and tell us? Vox, hawk, gunmens, seric and rev.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Vox Phantom View Post
    I think you need to apply names to your statements! Too many he's...
    And yet you give us .o names ....

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

sn0w, your round-up assumes no bluffs are on the table - for example:

Rev this is a little more interesting, been active took quite a bit flak and given some too, has an on-going war of words and votes with seric, also has votes against hawk, so this helps narrow the field immensely to his potential mafia friends as gunmens or vox. A little less suspicious Imho I am leaning towards town.
    It's an often used mafia tactic to throw words and votes around when there isn't a chance of a lynch happening at that point in the game. I'm sure you recall a previous game we were in together where Sero employed this very effectively to our detriment. I think everyone in this game is pretty smart and is unlikely to not throw out a few false positives to muddy the waters. All I'm saying is that it might not be a case of IF, THEN rather than IF, THEN, BUT.

Question for all the remaing five suspects, who are youre most suspivious two people?
    I'll summarise my log at this point.

- For lack of a counter-claim, I accept that sn0w and tim are not mafia
    - Looking at the vote history on almightybob gives little indication of anything imo.
    - Hawk and Gunmens are probably at the top of my list, but they're hard to analyse, in the way I do it anyway. The infrequency of updates where they're dipping in and out of the game (given, due to illness and a new job) leaves messages with less content or more ambiguity than I would have liked.
    - Rev and Vox are a prickly pair, quite defensive when accused in a way that you almost feel like you offended them if you point your finger in their direction. At this point in time I think Rev is town.
    - If I do a blind pick, odds are 50% for a mafia lynch, however, with a 25% chance of lynching a doc/1shot unless a claim is made.
    - If our other special makes a claim and there is no counter-claim, I can blind pick with 75% accuracy.
    - Despite Apoc's message, I'm not ACTUALLY dead or a silly noob. I thought I'd somehow broken some unwritten game rule

Those are my thoughts at the moment man, game is hard.

Administrator
    L4D2 Group Co-ordinator
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

So assuming we have a doctor, does his skill have priority above a mafia kill? Can he give us a guaranteed protection of the tracker, even if the mafia kills the doctor?
    If yes, the tracker can safely track, possibly ruling out someone.

After seeing Seric post those percentages, I did the math.

If the doctor would come out, we then would have a guaranteed chance to find the mafia, if I'm correct? It's either nothing, the townie, or he gets a result, one of the two mafia. (The three other would be the doctor, the tracker and sn0w)
    (Please confirm this, my math isn't that good )

Having a one-shot would be harder, but we should consider it being useful if he comes out. It does increase our chances (75% as Seric said) and we have a confirmed townie that can't really get targeted.
    It does increase the risk for the others, so not sure how everyone feels about it.
    Last.Played