Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Forum Mafia #13 - Town Wins

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Forum Mafia #13 - Day 2 (in progress)

Ok so Tiny what did you discover last night? We need as many answers as possible and as quickly as possible please.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Go Town!

Playstuff Member .ps 201TinyTim's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

In the end i just numbered people and rolled a dice and got Snow. And i was told you just did nothing that night So im guessing that means your innocent, so bit of a fail track but now we got 2 people can fully trust (me and snow)
    Last edited by 201TinyTim; 07-11-2014 at 09:00. Reason: Typos

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

GAFIA - MAME Achievement Unlocked: Survive to day 2

Woop, woop!

So is that a bit weird that snow asked what tiny's result was and it turned out to be an alibi for snow? I've not checked but could they both be the mafia covering each other's tracks?

So what is the plan now we have lost our ring leader? Do we have to lynch someone today? And do we have anything to go on?

Assuming that snow and tiny are townies:

Townie:
    Tiny
    Sn0W

Possible Mafia:
    Vox
    Rev
    Seric
    Hawk
    Gunmens

Expired:
    almightybob
    Kelika

Looking at this list and knowing that I am townie (but not putting myself in that category as I'll leave you to make up your own minds), that only leaves 4 option for mafia or a 50/50 chance of getting a mafia lynch. After Rev's comment I am inclined to agree with his point. Nobody has really added to our conflict (Rev and mine) and it may be because the two mafia are hoping we self destruct without too much input from them. Then again it could be Rev trying to avoid suspicion.

Time to weigh in people!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Piss - I had sn0w penned as a possible mafioso, assuming Tim's a tracker that throws that out of the window.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Assuming that there are no counter claims or claims to the contrary we have to assume tiny is telling the truth. Another role could easily counter tiny at this point( assuming we believed them!). Slightly unfortunate the target wasn't on myself or vox as the two main centers of suspicion

Also a quick rule check, assuming the tracker targets a mafia( be they the person who messages God with their decision or not) I assume it will say that they acted against whom?

So we are down to 3 vanilla townies( snow being one currently), 2 powers and double mafia....

I am currently inclined against Hawk, he has posted 6 times so far and with practically no substance. He started the whole stroopwafel chat then used it as a basis for his net two posts not really saying or giving anything away. 4th was a simple I think Seric and Rev are suspicious post whithout any bulk to the comment, 5th a simple I didn't know what to say followed up with number 6 being I'm busy. Anything, real, to say Hawk?
    Burning Ice and Biting Flame!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

All mafia will return the kill target when tracked, unless they (as a team) chose not to kill anyone.
    Last edited by Apoc; 07-11-2014 at 16:02.
    3 People have given a Cookie to Apoc: 201TinyTim, Rev.ps, Seric.ps

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Seric View Post
    Piss - I had sn0w penned as a possible mafioso, assuming Tim's a tracker that throws that out of the window.
    I would presume you had everyone penned as possible mafia?

So do we have a claim to our second power role now? If so we could put 3 names to the towns side, leaving only a 50/50 chance of hitting a mafia today in the lynching - which would be damn good odds.

I too think Hawk is suspicious, I am a little doubtful of vox too as he is subtlety hinting things to cast doubt among the other townies.

quoted form his(vox) post above:
    So is that a bit weird that snow asked what tiny's result was and it turned out to be an alibi for snow? I've not checked but could they both be the mafia covering each other's tracks?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

So am i right in thinking that we if Tiny is the tracker we either have a doctor or a one shot? I think we are going to have to accept that tiny is a tracker as no-one else has claimed. That being said I think hawk and gunmens are top on my suspicion list as they have not checked in yet...

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0w View Post

So do we have a claim to our second power role now? If so we could put 3 names to the towns side, leaving only a 50/50 chance of hitting a mafia today in the lynching - which would be damn good odds.

I too think Hawk is suspicious, I am a little doubtful of vox too as he is subtlety hinting things to cast doubt among the other townies.

quoted form his(vox) post above:
    I seem to have posted almost at the same time as you! I was just making sure that this wasn't an elaborate play by the mafia. Having looked at the setup I see that Tiny must be a tracker as another role would have claimed by now if tiny was lying. I am all for being tracked but it would be a waste of an action.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0w View Post
    Well...yes, you pedant.

You were second place in my list of suspicious people.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox Phantom View Post
    I am all for being tracked but it would be a waste of an action.
    Comments like this hold no water in my opinion, it's entirely formed to discourage your investigation. 'Oh, yes, feel free to track me but you'd be making a mistake! ;D' kinda deal.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Well...yes, you pedant.

You were second place in my list of suspicious people.

Comments like this hold no water in my opinion, it's entirely formed to discourage your investigation. 'Oh, yes, feel free to track me but you'd be making a mistake! ;D' kinda deal.
    Just stating a fact, I know you can't trust it but if I hadn't stated that someone would probably pick up on it as a sign of my guilt...

Still waiting on hawk and gunmens to weigh in.

gunmens

sorry i was at work today so only just been able to get online god dam RL getting in the way of mafia

i think hawk has been quiet all along tbh.

so we have 2 possible confirmed townies or 2 confirmed mafia's if anyone else is willing to counter claim

Administrator
    L4D2 Group Co-ordinator
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Rev is at the top of my list at the moment. He reacted quite defensively at a not-so-accusing comment I made, which is quite suspicious I think.
    And if I would have to assign him a companion, I'd say gunmens, but I have a hard time reading him as he hasn't said much.

Further, it's very curious how everyone is suspicious of me, especially Seric, yet nobody has casted a vote.

I'm putting Seric at the townie side, as he's mostly looking at information before casting a vote.
    Tiny and Sn0w are pretty much confirmed, unless they're both playing a brilliant bluff, but that would be quite risky.

Lastly there's Vox who gets the benefit of the doubt. But I would think that either Rev or Vox is a mafia player.
    Looking at the math, gunmens should certainly be a mafia on my list.

I want to ask Seric and Rev, why no votes for me?
    Last.Played

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I found you suspicious due to the lack of analytical content in your posts. I haven't voted for you as you mentioned you've started a new job and your busy and stuff. I can't expect you to be posting deep analysis if real life is keeping you busy

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I can't expect you to be posting deep analysis if real life is keeping you busy
    How could real life events/jobs/family be more important than forum mafia!?!

Seric (silly noob) has been smited by God for his blasphemy!

Seric is dead dead dead. Seric was a silly noob.

with 6 players remaining it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day 2 continues...Nothing to see here...

[Important Note: Seric is not really dead...]
    Last edited by Apoc; 09-11-2014 at 13:45.

gunmens

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Rev is at the top of my list at the moment. He reacted quite defensively at a not-so-accusing comment I made, which is quite suspicious I think.
    And if I would have to assign him a companion, I'd say gunmens, but I have a hard time reading him as he hasn't said much.

Further, it's very curious how everyone is suspicious of me, especially Seric, yet nobody has casted a vote.

I'm putting Seric at the townie side, as he's mostly looking at information before casting a vote.
    Tiny and Sn0w are pretty much confirmed, unless they're both playing a brilliant bluff, but that would be quite risky.

Lastly there's Vox who gets the benefit of the doubt. But I would think that either Rev or Vox is a mafia player.
    Looking at the math, gunmens should certainly be a mafia on my list.

I want to ask Seric and Rev, why no votes for me?
    ok so im mafia cos i haven't said much... surely the same can be said back to yourself you have also been quiet during the game. I have also posted any thoughs and ideas when i can but tbh im stuggaling to add on to what people have said but when i have something to contribute that will help then i will but i dont see how this makes me mafia.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Hawk I have not reacted to anything you have said till now, as I said in my last post I felt you had said pretty much nothing :-) which apparently makes me hawk enemy no.1, which I'll confirm with a Vote: Hawk to go with my earlier suspicions(although you obviously feel happy being suspicious without voting)

So gunmens is also mafia as he hasn't said much, more than you, to go along with myself? Well myself or Vox, even though you have stated you were giving vox the benefit of the doubt(why btw? Even if I agree with you atm)...

Curious how people are suspicious of you but not instantly voting you(especially seric apparently)? Yet that makes seric seem like a townie to you but me a defencive mafia?

Seems like a bunch of comments thrown together without really being overly coherent and seeming, to me, kinda contradictory... This is the extra I desired for my vote, I just felt it worked better earlier in my comment.
    Burning Ice and Biting Flame!

Administrator
    L4D2 Group Co-ordinator
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

I don't think gunmens is suspicious because he hasn't said little. He's the logical outcome of dismissing the others. If I'm wrong, he's probably not mafia, he's not explicitely looking guilty to me.
    Either people are twisting my words or didn't read carefully.

Seric is quite calm and has a good response.
    Rev responds pretty defensive when comments are thrown his way. Also reacted exactly the way I expected.

Not really hard to decide who is the most likely to be mafia here.

I'm going to bold my words and say "Vote Rev"
    I might not have been the most active player up until now, but I worked it into my strategy and I feel it's paying off.
    Last.Played

Administrator
    L4D2 Group Co-ordinator
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Also, I'm going to be in Luxembourg from Sunday to Tuesday (November 11th holiday!).

I hate asking this, but could we pause the game or hold off lynching 'till then? Would be a shame if I'm not able to respond much at this more crucial part of the game.

Really sorry guys, I've been a lot busier than I expected.
    Last.Played