Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Forum Mafia #13 - Town Wins

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Forum Mafia Game #13 - Day 1 (in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by 201TinyTim View Post
    I find a person whose only posts are about voting someone and not having an input suspicious.

And any reasons why Snow?
    Give me a reason why not to vote for you?

Playstuff Member .ps 201TinyTim's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Because i've done nothing suspicious or mafiaesque and have been contributing a lot unlike other people

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Because i've done nothing suspicious or mafiaesque and have been contributing a lot unlike other people
    Well actually in my eyes on day 1 you have already done 3 suspicious things, which is why my vote against you shall stand.
    1> you're very first post you pronounced yourself as town which in post 1 is a bit over the top (though I did like your story tbh).
    2> the questioning of me, when there were others who were quiet too, and in particular the mention of stroopwaffels which I clearly had never mentioned in my post, maybe a mis guided thing but nevertheless a subtle deployment of suspicion towards me.
    3> You're vote against bob, again putting undue suspicion towards him by claiming he is throwing votes around "willy nilly" despite this being day 1 and yet in the same breath accusing people yourself and not mentioning the fact seric and others are throwing votes around too.

Of course I may be wrong in my review of the evidence giving thus far, but as of now this is what stands until something more concrete appears.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

The only reason of why i voted against Bob as until his long post against the votes against him the only 2 posts he made were of voting others and not making any statements or questions that could help everybody

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I would just like to chip in here to add that my vote for almightybob was just to see the reaction (nobody had voted for him yet and he was pretty active). I was looking for an outcome of a) someone jumping on me to defend him or b) someone voting for bob with no real reason, perhaps to try start a bandwagon and get a quick lynch of an inquisitive player...

I obviously do not know what bob's allegiance is, but I thought I would explain my reason behind my vote (more than those beady mafia eyes anyway)!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

That's understandable vox however tiny you're vote was the 2nd against him in quick succession without any real reasoning imo behind it.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I didn't even know box voted for him I thought I was the first guy and I was trying to get a reaction. UNVOTE BOB. But nevertheless I find my reasoning behind the vote was justified as until then he has not posted much at all except 2 posts one of which only consisted of a unvite revote

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Although Hawk's not checked in yet since I voted for him, he's not been massively suspicious.

Unvote: Hawk

Tim, your replies sound shifty as hell to me, you're suspect #1 as far as I'm concerned.

I'm gonna re-read everything when I get home from work so I can reassess.

Administrator
    L4D2 Group Co-ordinator
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Hey hey, I've been quite busy working!

No trace on the lost stroopwafels here.
    I analyzed the crumbs from gunmens' beard (I ate them) and LOL, they were Liege waffles, not stroopwafels. Woops!

unvote gunmens.
    Last.Played

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

So Tiny your saying your vote wasn't suspicious as you didn't know Vox had voted for him just above your post? Even though it was a couple of hours prior? I know I never comment without reading up fully, and I think that doing so, especially for a vote, is negligent and shows a disregard for the greater good.

Vote : Tiny
    Burning Ice and Biting Flame!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

For some reason when i was on my phone it had missed off a load of posts and i only noticed when i got home onto my laptop. I'm having trouble with the website for example when i use "playstuff.net" it doesnt load anymore i just get 404 errors i only learnt that we were off of page 1 last night i didnt even think my post about snow had gone through as couldnt see it until i discovered page 2 existed and it was halfway down it

gunmens

appologies ive been quiet fallen ill just jumped on to let people know will catch up tomorrow hopefully

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Okay, after a re-read.

Tiny, you're still #1 - Something about your answers just seem a bit off to me, and a definite sense of panic in your last reply is telling.
    Hawk, I think you're #2 - Purely because your input has been all about stroopwaffels, I hope you have some analytical input saved up.
    The rest, no idea, no one else seems too suspect to me yet.

So with that - Vote: Tiny

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I didn't want to say it this soon for obvious reasons but it seems I am to die today as unless done so already the mafia will just vote dump me, so I might as well say it so you can change your votes and have a shot of killing a mafia in which case I will then be killed off tonight. But don't vote for me as I'm The Trackerand therefore not Mafia. And I never tell a lie. Just do me one favour after I die and look after my motor home. Such a shame I won't get a chance to do a special thing at night for once.
    Last edited by 201TinyTim; 30-10-2014 at 00:57. Reason: Typos

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I would have a look again at who is jumping on the "kill tiny" bandwagon and make sure that this is not being bandwagoned by the mafia after what could be an honest mistake. Some of the votes against tiny are a bit quick for my liking.

Although he is still high on my suspect list...

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

unvote tiny.

I believe you then, there was a quote somewhere once that players with special powers often act like mafia sometimes.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

That was my phrase sn0w, I guess I'm barking up the wrong tree again.

Unvote: Tiny

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I will also UNVOTE: TINY

Here is my breakdown atm -

1.We cannot risk voting tiny without any more information and that is too risky for others to give out at this stage.
    2. Tiny is either tracker or a mafia roleblocker(or he knows that mafia has one)
    3. If we have a cop or Jailkeeper they must know that Tiny is lying
    4. If we have a doctor or 1-shot bulletproof then there is a 50% chance Tiny is telling the truth
    5. if 4 is true then it could be a bluff with him hoping the doctor wastes his protection on him or that the mafia deliberately ignore him presuming a decent chance of protection.

As with no. 1 we need more information to deduce more but I am unable to provide any.
    Burning Ice and Biting Flame!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

I find a person whose only posts are about voting someone and not having an input suspicious.
    I think I've made my reasons for voting Vox clear - initially that he hadn't replied, now that his own statements are inconsistent.

but don't vote for me as I'm The Trackerand therefore not Mafia
    Unless anyone counterclaims tracker then we can't lynch Tiny, glad to see people have come off already although I can't say I'm particularly pleased with the speed that wagon built up.

Such a shame I won't get a chance to do a special thing at night for once.
    Pretty pessimistic - if you are indeed the Tracker then there's a 50% chance we have a doctor who can protect you.
    Last edited by almightybob; 30-10-2014 at 16:56. Reason: spelling

Administrator
    L4D2 Group Co-ordinator
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Well, so far I think Seric is somewhat suspicious. I feel that you're usually more quiet and lurking the first day, but then again, you were a special role last time.

Also keeping my eye on Rev. I feel like something's off there.
    Last.Played