Thread: Hi boys

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Hi boys

Long time no see... :-(

Just came to say I really miss you guys... I still get brutal nostalgia thinking of the golden days... I am so happy I got to experience that period of time with this community... we were pioneers of online gaming and we did it with such grace :-D

Hope you are all doing at least OK in RL - I am well, I have a wife and two healthy beautiful daughters - Tiana and Stela (with one L)... business is not going great since I'm still in fashion retail which is getting wrecked by Amazon and large scale online... but I'm not complaining... when the time comes I will find a proper job like most normal people.

I still play lots of games but I am so tired from the kids and work that I prefer to play single player and if online then mostly Rocket League 1v1... although that game is quite toxic and makes me rage quit most of the time...

Please let me know if the MONIES button still works and I would gladly put something in the pot... just want to make sure it is still running ok...

Anyway - hope someone reads this LOL...

Miss you all and wish you well!

Goran (SodaBoy)
    9 People have given a Cookie to SodaBoy: Chips.ps, cspflo, decepticreep.ps, Jeeva.ps, Khyber, Launch, Logan.ps, Post Script.ps, Seric.ps

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Hi boys

Soda!

Miss you too bud, nice to hear from you.

As far as I know, most of us are doing alright. We're playing a bunch of different games these days - quite a few of us play Rocket League, we'll have to get you on for an in-house sometime!

Don't be a stranger, pop onto the Playstuff Discord server at some point and say hello!
    Cookie given from: Jeeva.ps

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Hey Goran! Nice to see you posted bud. I think alot of us share your nostalgia for the golden days of TF2 fun. Good times.

We still have a good amount of people playing various games. Most activities happen in Discord these days but we keep the forum going for things just like this - old friends stopping by to say hi!
    It would be great to play some games with you some time. I have Rocket League but i'm terrible at it. Been playing some BFV most recently, which is fun. Even if you don't fancy gaming, just stop by for a chat.
    People drift away cos life happens but I like to think old friends can always pick up where they left off regardless of time passing.

Good to hear you are doing well IRL - I can only imagine how busy you must be running your own business and keeping your Girls happy.

The monies button works but don't worry about donating bud - it seems wrong when you're not around much - just having you pop by and say hi is contribution enough <3

Miss you bud and hope you all continue to do well!

Lots of love x

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Nothing but love! ❤️❤️❤️
    I will def. power up discord one of these days.
    I sent a few - this is still my home even though I’ve been away.
    Thanks for the replies boys! Means a lot!
    Xoxoxxo
    Cookie given from: Logan.ps

🍕Mr🍕Man🍕The🍕Pizza🍕Fan🍕 Post Script's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

A red spy is in the base!

Hey Soda great to hear from you after all these years Sorry to hear business is not treating you well but glad your family is doing good

It's a real shame games have all gone to matchmaking systems now, I think that has contributed to increased toxicity. Smaller teams also put more focus on individual players too meaning it's easier to have a go at specific people. One of the reasons I've been playing BFV a lot recently is because I'm only 3% of a team so if I have a crap game nobody notices (and can still win)!!

What singleplayer games have taken your fancy recently?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Hi Soda

o/

Lots of us in a similar boat w.r.t. how much multiplayer gaming we get done these days!

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Really appreciate the donation Goran, very kind of you bud; helps out alot!!!