Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Player agency at it's finest - Burning Wheel (Tabletop RPG, players wanted!)

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Player agency at it's finest - Burning Wheel (Tabletop RPG, players wanted!)

Awesome write up there, Post. Couldn't have done it better myself. Gosh, seeing all that written out like that kinda makes me proud in a weird way? I think we started off pretty excellent.

Sorry for only just responding fellas. As for our next session: considering I have fully started my new job as of last week, it's going to be difficult to keep running these games on Thursday. My preference would be that we try and get some games in on a Sunday afternoon every other week.

So I propose this: Sunday the 11th at 2PM GMT. This way we can play for a good few hours and still have time left over in the afternoon/early evening.

Let me know if this suits y'all!
    4 People have given a Cookie to Launch: Jeeva, Logan.ps, Post Script.ps, Seric.ps

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Player agency at it's finest - Burning Wheel (Tabletop RPG, players wanted!)

Should be fine for me I think.

🍕Mr🍕Man🍕The🍕Pizza🍕Fan🍕 Post Script's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

That's great for me

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Sunday 11th is good for me.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Would it be possible for people to do earlier if we are playing on a Sunday? I don't know what people's sleep schedules are so hope that wouldn't be too much of a problem?

I am very often out of the house seeing people on Saturday and Sunday. If we could start maybe at Noon GMT (or earlier if you were all mad morning people like me) then that would allow for having a session but also having the rest of the day for other things too?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

I couldn't do any earlier on a Sunday really. I'm very much not a morning person.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

I think it may be best for me to opt out of burning wheel with the change from weekday evenings. I cant reliably be around for the times and dont want to cause too much faff. I did very much enjoy the stuff I was part of and really appreciate Launch showing me the ropes. I hope this doesnt throw everything off too much.

Maybe you could tap someone else who is free?

Sorry again for inconvenience.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Sorry to hear that Ehdoo, but I get it. I am sorry for my new job throwing things all topsy turvy, but I can't make time at weeknights anymore.

Sorry again bud. Glad I got to show you Burning Wheel though, hope you get a chance to play it again in the future!

Let's see if Cowmugger is still available.
    Cookie given from: ehdoo

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Alright you bozo boys not currently playing: anyone fancy taking up our fourth position? Cowmugger can't make Sundays either, so we got an open slot!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Oh, and we're still good to go today!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

If it means ehdoo doesn't have to drop out I could try and do the earlier start. If everyone else is fine with it, i'd rather not be disruptive. Could you maybe do this week at 2 then next time we go to 12? Seems a shame to lose you from the group already.
    Cookie given from: Post Script.ps

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Launch View Post
    Alright you bozo boys not currently playing: anyone fancy taking up our fourth position? Cowmugger can't make Sundays either, so we got an open slot!
    I could play Sunday afternoons if needed. Only just read this now.
    Cookie given from: Logan.ps

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the consideration bud . Long term for me Sundays probably just won't work out too well so I wouldnt be able to commit for sure. I have a few groups that I can only see at weekends so usually its see shuffling them around and seeing people every Sat/Sun so it doesnt go too far apart.

Again hope it doesn't mess the story too much.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234