Thread: Heart of Thorns

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Heart of Thorns

So the expansion release date was revealed the other week - coming on the 23rd of October.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gui...eart_of_Thorns

Coupled with the new class (Revenant) and a new skills/traits system, mastery system and a load of other changes - it should be exciting stuff! It may also be imbalanced as heck for a while as every tweak leads to much weirdness (and I'm convinced that ANet does NOT test WvW at all with changes given the catastrophic nature of some of those changes making).

If you've not played in ages, it may be worth checking out (must admit I don't play PvE I only really play WvW which is awesome fun although highly frustrating too ); if you've never played then the base game is free-to-play (with restrictions on what you can do - but better than having to buy a game to find out what it's like!).

Once the expansion drops I imagine numbers will pick up significantly - though who knows how bad/big bugs will be given Anet's history of introducing them as they make new changes

Feel free to hit me up any time in game if you do - I'll come join in PvE to help out and/or level new characters as I've still not played most classes

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Re: Heart of Thorns

I still hop on for my dailies, but I'll probably start playing more when the expansion hits (I've ordered it already ), as well I highly recommend giving the base game a try especially for free.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Heart of Thorns

Path of Fire was recently released. This is still my "main" game I would guess, since I play it most nights for an hour or two at least.

I still roam in Gandara border land (World vs World), and would be happy to play either PvE or WvW with anyone who still dallies.
    I am pretty sure I freed up the guild spot by leaving PS so I could join more, but tbh I'm a member of one Guild [CROW] due to their drinking game and sillyness

If I'm online and not in your friendslist, then check out WVW map chat - I'm a fairly frequent chatter and you'll see "Chipsbane" or something Chips related in chat at some point. Give us a shout