Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Bomb

Unapologetically apologetic, sorry Jeeva's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Dirty Bomb

Well, this seems better than Brink, right?

Free to play, not entirely scary shop type stuff, team-based FPS fun? Sounds good.

Come join in on the Duhty Bahm Rancid Incendiary Encrusted Explosive action!
    Cookie given from: cspflo

Trading Philanthropist AngryPotato's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Dirty Bomb

Yeah, I play it, so is cspflo and a few other people. Not bad, gameplay is quite enjoyable when you start to understand it and find a class suitable for you (and have a decent team...).
    Buying classes requires a lot of grinding, though (30k or 50k for a merc, while you can get about 1-2k during one evening), so you'd better make a good choice spending the initial cash.
    Also I'm very tired of waiting times in this game - between games (about a minute?), before joining (while do I have to confirm that I want to play and wait 15 seconds after connecting the server and loading the map?!). That's the biggest flaw for me - and I see many players complaining about it, but nothing was changed in that matter in recent few big updates...
    Cookie given from: cspflo
    Hey, you can type small, nearly invisible text under your post. (or invisible!) That's great! - I know neat trick isn't it ?
    Hello, Stranger! Nice to have you in my sig! Feel free to leave comments! Any of them will be welcome!
    Some blue text here
    The Sero was heeeeereeee! (although he doesn't even know!) I think it's about time we got some orange text in this.
    I like tomatoes That's true, dear Stranger!I almost forgot to post here. Huh? Someone say my name?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Agree with you.
    I find it very enjoyable with the teamplay-based gameplay and all the series of objectives in one round (with many sub-objectives).

Agree with you too with the waiting times , it's just irritating. I add the lack of auto team balance in the game to my complainings. As a quasi 100% teamplay game, the outnumbered team will automatically lose or so. If someone is quitting during a game, it can be a game-changer until the end of the round.

Anyway, it's a good game for sure. It's not the first game of Splash Damage and i'm sure that they will fix all those problems for the release.
    Last edited by cspflo; 13-06-2015 at 11:56.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Cookie given from: AngryPotato
    Jeeva: mobile graphics are only a little better than mixed cheese salad, at rendering

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Nice! Cool trailer, and everything.

Didn't notice it was Fragger, which I've already got - anybody fancy a free Merc?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Thanks, I got sent a key, as it seems there were still some available
    Hey, you can type small, nearly invisible text under your post. (or invisible!) That's great! - I know neat trick isn't it ?
    Hello, Stranger! Nice to have you in my sig! Feel free to leave comments! Any of them will be welcome!
    Some blue text here
    The Sero was heeeeereeee! (although he doesn't even know!) I think it's about time we got some orange text in this.
    I like tomatoes That's true, dear Stranger!I almost forgot to post here. Huh? Someone say my name?

The artist formerly known as
    Nuttmegger
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Yep, just grabbed my free key too. 10/10 would fragger again
    Nuttmegger: Troll mode... Activated
    Equinoxo: You have an off setting? Like why even mention?
    Nuttmegger: 'cause I'm in troll mode.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Hell of a week. Vas, Rhino, and Bushwhacker as free-rotation mercs. NOONE IS MOVING UP.
    Cookie given from: AngryPotato

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Uhhh, good we got these free Fraggers! And I'm very happy with my choice of first (bought) mercenary - Sawbonez
    Cookie given from: Jeeva
    Some blue text here

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Last edited by Wondwi; 18-06-2015 at 20:58.
    Jeeva: mobile graphics are only a little better than mixed cheese salad, at rendering

Administrator
    L4D2 Group Co-ordinator
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

I think I did well?

Cookie given from: Wondwi.ps
    Last.Played

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

First bronze trade up for Sparks, got a pretty awesome card:

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Double post! Execution game mode available for the weekend.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Sooo... it's a counter-strike mode?
    Some blue text here

It's ALWAYS party time!
    Playstuff Member .ps
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Game looks like fun, but sadly it decides to stay on the loading screen for all eternity when I try to launch it.
    Error 404: Sig not found

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

It seems to have some 3rd party matchmaking/antihack software, maybe your system is blocking it, thus keeping your game stuck on loading screen?
    Some blue text here

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Have you tried to verify the integrity of game cache ? ( right click on steam library --> properties)

Is the game up-to-date ?

As AngryPotato said, the game doesn't really like 3rd party software like some overlays, netlimiter, fraps and some antivirus. Try to close them and launch DB.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Rhino on defence is top lel.

Neox - Norse warrior god with the skills and tenacity of a dead wombat.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Don't suppose anyone has a spare fragger key for whatever reason?

Thing accepted my email but no key or reason why not :/
    We do not Sow.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Have you checked spam folder? Apparently they often land there (I even almost accidentally erased the message thinking it was spam)
    You should get e-mail from "Godankey.com" with topic "Godankey | Congratulations! Here is your key for: Dirty Bomb - Fragger giveaway"
    Some blue text here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast