Thread: Hey from Team Awesome!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Hey from Team Awesome!

Hey guys,

Just wondering if our match is still a go tonight at 8:30pm gmt, been trying to contact seric, but he is snoozing

Also what map did you guys want to pick?

Thanks!

Trading Philanthropist AngryPotato's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Hey from Team Awesome!

We seem to struggle to have enough players
    Hey, you can type small, nearly invisible text under your post. (or invisible!) That's great! - I know neat trick isn't it ?
    Hello, Stranger! Nice to have you in my sig! Feel free to leave comments! Any of them will be welcome!
    Some blue text here
    The Sero was heeeeereeee! (although he doesn't even know!) I think it's about time we got some orange text in this.
    I like tomatoes That's true, dear Stranger!I almost forgot to post here. Huh? Someone say my name?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

gg's last night, I think it may be best if we all forget about that first round but 2nd round was a hell of a lot closer. Thanks for the games

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Yup GG's! Was a good fun match.

Our medic uploaded his pov from the game if it interests any of you guys. This is the second round, he did record the first one, but theres a long pause in it in the middle haha.

4 People have given a Cookie to Rob!: almightybob.ps, AngryPotato, Seric.ps, The Sero.ps

Trading Philanthropist AngryPotato's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0w View Post
    I think it may be best if we all forget about that first round but 2nd round was a hell of a lot closer. Thanks for the games
    Agreed... Well, from the 1st round maybe let's just remember the first seconds of our defense, we got advantage there. Lost it shortly after, but it was a nice moment...

Hopefully we can meet again with a more organised and regular squad gg and thanks!
    Hey, you can type small, nearly invisible text under your post. (or invisible!) That's great! - I know neat trick isn't it ?
    Hello, Stranger! Nice to have you in my sig! Feel free to leave comments! Any of them will be welcome!
    Some blue text here
    The Sero was heeeeereeee! (although he doesn't even know!) I think it's about time we got some orange text in this.
    I like tomatoes That's true, dear Stranger!I almost forgot to post here. Huh? Someone say my name?