Thread: Your an E-Peen

Playstuff Member .ps
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Your an E-Peen

It seems that EA is being run by Catholic Priests these days as they are banning ppl from their games for using the word E-peen, for all those who didn't know what this meant (me included) its willy waving hahaha. Now for me its not something that your mum would say go to your room that is so disgusting or would your boss sack for it, I think after saying it all you would get is a blank expression and that is what it got from me was "eh?!?!" when I 1st read the word.

It's not as though you can put it into a sentence like you e-peen or you e-peen piece of e-peen or go stick your e-peen where the sun dont shine cos it doesn't sound right, you most probably get beat up for saying it and being a stupid freck for making words up..

EA goes mad with Blasphemy

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: Your an E-Peen

Nothing wrong with e-peen but you should be banned for 'Your' instead of 'you're'
    7 People have given a Cookie to grom: 3agle.ps, almightybob.ps, awesome-o, Boylee.ps, Hawk.ps, Post Script.ps, The Sero.ps
    ---
    (aka JennyCide.ps)
    putting the Rage in Average
    gromblog (inactive at present)
    Twitter

Playstuff Member .ps
    Spam King 2010
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

That's really ghey, EA always have been a little mad with their censorship bans.

However, I think the fact that it's an origin ban not a forum ban... the hell?

You gotta hate them when they do things like this.

Also, don't like that site... that article was... poorly done, and the one linked to at the top it a little ridiculous, of course EA should stat-wipe and yeah, even ban for things like that. It wasn't really a game breaking glitch, it is quite obviously not something you were meant to do, as it isn't playing the bloody game, and of the many of that type of thing, catching them all is quite difficult, as someone has to be in the boosting mindset to even try it.
    Much prefer the source article myself.

ALSO, moved this to the BF3 section.
    Cookie given from: Post Script.ps
    Sero's Sig Wuz 'Ere
    "Barbershop Ninjas"

Now even more spooky!
    Spam Prince Vegeta
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

However, many newssites interpreted the tweets ea sent out wrong. They reset the stats of the stats-abusers and banned a majority of players for hacking. (according to tweakers.net)

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Eggstraordinary Sole Member of the 'I made the 5000th Post in the Subtle Spamfest Thread' Club and Owner of the Longest User Title On Playstuff illosipuli's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Oh wow this is crazy.
    An "ickled onion" from an unknown country

Work together as a team
    Download douchey hats on Steam
    The doors are openin' that's yer cue...
    Time to play Team Fortress Two!