Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cp_mombasa

Trading Philanthropist AngryPotato's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Re: cp_mombasa

Let's say it's RED SEA

These posters look great, reduced color palette is very important in TF2 style, good work
    Hey, you can type small, nearly invisible text under your post. (or invisible!) That's great! - I know neat trick isn't it ?
    Hello, Stranger! Nice to have you in my sig! Feel free to leave comments! Any of them will be welcome!
    Some blue text here
    The Sero was heeeeereeee! (although he doesn't even know!) I think it's about time we got some orange text in this.
    I like tomatoes That's true, dear Stranger!I almost forgot to post here. Huh? Someone say my name?

Greater crested hermit ninja Boylee's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    cp_triplet - ctf_chicane - cp_cruff - pl_clifftop

--------------------------------------------------------------
    [UC] Boylee is in an unknown country.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Based on the demo:

- I thought the flow between points looked almost there. Maybe a longer cap time on the last point? (Someone said this during the play)
    - KritzKaster suggested to me that I remove one of the upper doors for attackers into the 2nd/4th point, in order to give the defenders more of the height advantage. This seemed borne out again here. 2nd/4th flopped back and forth a lot without much of a stand from defense. Will move the third entrance into the point down to the ground level to see if that makes a difference.
    - Also considering reducing the width of the map just a bit around the mid and final CP.
    - Didn't hear too much else. Any other suggestions?

Playstuff Member .ps
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

I think the only other thing that came up with this map is it's symmetry. It's reflected rather than rotated.

It's not a huge problem, but it does mean the map is different depending on what colour team you're on, which isn't a good thing. It's a litte confusing if you get team switched.
    Cookie given from: SPHinx
    Backburner - putting the lame in flame since 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123