Thread: The Subtle Spamfest

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Re: The Subtle Spamfest

Right, I'm stick with this new steam account. Everyone can remove "zuphix" from their friends lsit if they wish as it is my brother, also make sure that he can't get admin on the server even though he doesn't even play TF2 . You can't add my new account yet as I don't own any games yet, so it says I cannot use some features. D:.

Just playing on the TF2 server and came a cross a genuine aim-bot, 90% sure of it. But I don't have admin to ban him, although I'm just getting a fraps of it now.

what do you guys think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGfrzH0yZHA

Now even more spooky!
    Spam Prince Vegeta
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by hazo View Post
    Right, I'm stick with this new steam account. Everyone can remove "zuphix" from their friends lsit if they wish as it is my brother, also make sure that he can't get admin on the server even though he doesn't even play TF2 . You can't add my new account yet as I don't own any games yet, so it says I cannot use some features. D:.

Just playing on the TF2 server and came a cross a genuine aim-bot, 90% sure of it. But I don't have admin to ban him, although I'm just getting a fraps of it now.

This video is private. We're sorry.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Sorry XD, clicked the wrong one sorted.. I think

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

[...]You can't add my new account yet as I don't own any games yet, so it says I cannot use some features. D:. [...]
    Is this also true when you add some F2P games?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Guess so, I have 3 F2P games in my library, although I should be getting killing floor back soon.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MacNetron View Post
    but...

will it blend?

Playstuff Member .ps
    Spam King 2010
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Yell when we can add your new account with details

And yeah, looks like he is. And the name doesn't help his case either.
    Sero's Sig Wuz 'Ere
    "Barbershop Ninjas"

Playstuff Member .ps
    Spam King 2010
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

2 People have given a Cookie to The Sero: 3agle.ps, Myaumix
    Sero's Sig Wuz 'Ere
    "Barbershop Ninjas"

Trading Philanthropist AngryPotato's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

RAGE TIME!

Sorry guys, but I can't go on steam any more [angry face]

some of you may know, the account originally was owned by my brother. He purchased the orange box so he could play portal and half-life 2. After about 2 weeks he complete the games and never used steam again. For the next year or 2 I had been using the account to complete the games myself and then play TF2. So then portal 2 came out. He went back on for 1 week to play it, then I've been using steam as a browser for all my non-steam games and so on.

So here is the situation now. After all the achievements and weapons I had on TF2, Purchasing killing floor on that account and my character on spiral knights. Now he has purchased Dawn of War to play. But he doesn't even need to be on steam to run the game, and he still goes and changes the password!
    Personally, I find his action very weird if he knew you were actively using this account... (and I know much about sharing account with brother - now even having separate computers and accounts we can sometime swap them...)
    Anyway, assuming he registered Dawn of War on the account you used, (which was quite weird, if he weren't using it anyway...) there's not much to do with games... I see two options - maybe he will abandon Dawn of War after some time, getting bored or something, then you just temporaly have no access to this account. If not, then you can persuade him to let you log in one day and transfer your tf2 (and maybe SK) items to someone (I'm sure Playstuffers are trustworthy and will help you with that) just to get them back on your new account. Still, you would have to buy anything in Mann Store to get "premium" account.
    Cookie given from: The Sero.ps
    Hey, you can type small, nearly invisible text under your post. (or invisible!) That's great! - I know neat trick isn't it ?
    Hello, Stranger! Nice to have you in my sig! Feel free to leave comments! Any of them will be welcome!
    Some blue text here
    The Sero was heeeeereeee! (although he doesn't even know!) I think it's about time we got some orange text in this.
    I like tomatoes That's true, dear Stranger!I almost forgot to post here. Huh? Someone say my name?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

yeah that's pretty much the plan. When I purchase something on steam (killing floor) to get a friends list I will temporally use his account to trade my stuff back. The only problem is, some items are not trade-able nor am I paying for the gift wraps to get them back. I don't think trading to a playstuffer will be a problem as he has his own PC (which is 15 brazillian times better than mine )

Eggstraordinary Sole Member of the 'I made the 5000th Post in the Subtle Spamfest Thread' Club and Owner of the Longest User Title On Playstuff illosipuli's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

They're still making those? It's been years. o_o
    An "ickled onion" from an unknown country

Work together as a team
    Download douchey hats on Steam
    The doors are openin' that's yer cue...
    Time to play Team Fortress Two!

Billionaire Extraordinaire Two monkeys from a Tzu.'s Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by awesome-o View Post
    While this particular smear has been debunked pretty much instantly (seriously look it up) for future reference I'd still advise you not to rely on sources whose livelihood depends on pleasing the very people who feel threatend by those protests.
    Cookie given from: The Sero.ps

Now even more spooky!
    Spam Prince Vegeta
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Wow, after a long time i've been re-using my G13 again for BF3. And i noticed i went into a much more relaxed position while gaming, just simple laid back into my chair, instead of cramping myself above my keyboard and leaning forward.

Now even more spooky!
    Spam Prince Vegeta
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by Two monkeys from a Tzu. View Post
    While this particular smear has been debunked pretty much instantly (seriously look it up) for future reference I'd still advise you not to rely on sources whose livelihood depends on pleasing the very people who feel threatend by those protests.
    I know, but it still was funny

Eggstraordinary Sole Member of the 'I made the 5000th Post in the Subtle Spamfest Thread' Club and Owner of the Longest User Title On Playstuff illosipuli's Avatar
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Quote Originally Posted by awesome-o View Post
    Wow, after a long time i've been re-using my G13 again for BF3. And i noticed i went into a much more relaxed position while gaming, just simple laid back into my chair, instead of cramping myself above my keyboard and leaning forward.
    You fool! It's a scientific fact that the Lean Forward Position (LFP) improves your skill by up to 5%!!
    Cookie given from: Myaumix
    An "ickled onion" from an unknown country

Work together as a team
    Download douchey hats on Steam
    The doors are openin' that's yer cue...
    Time to play Team Fortress Two!

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

Don't forget to bite your tongue - another 3%!
    Cookie given from: almightybob.ps
    Hey, you can type small, nearly invisible text under your post. (or invisible!) That's great! - I know neat trick isn't it ?
    Hello, Stranger! Nice to have you in my sig! Feel free to leave comments! Any of them will be welcome!
    Some blue text here
    The Sero was heeeeereeee! (although he doesn't even know!) I think it's about time we got some orange text in this.
    I like tomatoes That's true, dear Stranger!I almost forgot to post here. Huh? Someone say my name?

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received
    Blog Entries

well, sivlon has just added me on steam , it seems to be that people can add me but I can't add others. The full friends list is there as-well so I guess it's working properly.

Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

That's true and normal - you can't invite friends if you have "free" account. To get normal account you need to have at least one not-free game registered or buy something in Mann Co. store (microtransactions). I'm not sure if free accounts can start conversations...
    Some blue text here

Playstuff Member .ps
    Spam King 2010
    Cookies Given
    Cookies Received

2 People have given a Cookie to The Sero: hazo.ps, Logan.ps
    Sero's Sig Wuz 'Ere
    "Barbershop Ninjas"